Now available by subscription! Subscriptions can be purchased in packs of 2, 5, or 10. On the anniversary of your purchase, you will be sent a brand new set of Quickflips for your agency automatically. Subscriptions are required for the intiital purchase year and one additional year.
This Quickflips© is written for the Hospice Medical Director. It is a quick reference guide that covers a variety of topics that will assist the medical director in performing her/his professional responsibilities.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Role of the Hospice Medical Director
- Hospice eligibility factors
- Writing the physician narrative
- Face-to-face encounter
- Levels of care
- Disease trajectory and frailty
- Local coverage determinations (LCDs) for eligibility
- Role of the medical director as an IDG member
Revised January 2021