SKU: 9530_sub Hospice Medical Directors Guide Quickflips© (Annual Subscription)
Now available by subscription! Subscriptions can be purchased in packs of 2, 5, or 10.
On the anniversary of your purchase, you will be sent a brand new set of Quickflips for your agency automatically. Subscriptions are required for the initial purchase year and one additional year.
Subscriptions are auto-renewed on the anniversary of the purchase date. Subscription price is based on the volume of Quickflips © purchased.
This Quickflips© book is written for the Hospice Medical Director. It is a quick reference guide that covers a variety of topics that will assist the medical director in performing her/his professional responsibilities.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Role of the Hospice Medical Director
- Hospice eligibility factors
- Writing the physician narrative
- Face-to-face encounter
- Levels of care
- Disease trajectory and frailty
- Local coverage determinations (LCDs) for eligibility
- Role of the medical director as an IDG member