Corridor’s Hospice Volunteer Guide contains essential information to help the hospice volunteer understand their important role in the hospice agency. The guide is written in easy to understand language and an easy to read print size. Includes: total of 8 spiral-bound booklets.
This guide contains sections on:
- Basic Hospice Regulations
- Volunteer Roles, Responsibilities, and Requirements
- The Hospice Team
- Documentation of Time – importance of accurate time keeping
- What to Expect – Home visits and Spending Time With a Patient– what they might encounter during a home visit
- Death and Dying - what they might see when a patient is near death
- Acronyms – acronyms they might hear and wonder what they stand for
- Confidentiality – importance of confidentiality
Please allow 5-7 business days for order processing.